Deregulation of US Electricity

gDNW90rE6 at m1Im.net gDNW90rE6 at m1Im.net
Fri Jan 16 17:09:27 PST 1998

 DEREGULATION OF THE U.S ELECTRIC UTILITY
 INDUSTRY IS CREATING A $215 BILLION FINANCIAL
 OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!

 Imagine Utility Savings of 20% - 40%!  now imagine
 being a marketer of those savings and earning a recurring
 monthly  commission on the Utility usage of consumers
 throughout the country...

 <<<<< Call 1-800-358-2754  for 24 hr, 1 min message >>>>>

 Effective Jan '98, Electric Utility Monopolies will be
 dissolved on a State-by-State basis opening a $215
 "Billion Dollar" industry to free-market competition.

 We need independent "Electric Power Marketers" in
 all 50 States especially California and the Northeast.
 Build a leveraged, recurring income in as little as
 10-15 hours/week.  full training and support; minimal
 start-up; lucrative.

 New Ground- Floor Opportunity with established
 international networking giant.  Capitalize now on
 projected $10 Billion in annual revenue.

 People made millions with deregulation of the
 Telecommunications Industry.  The Electric Utility
 Industry will be three times the opportunity.

 <<< Call 1-800-358-2754  for 24 hr, 1 min message >>>

 (Please do not reply via e-mail.  Call our Voicemail and
 leave your name, telephone number and the best time
 to call and we will contact you as soon as possible)

 To be removed, call the above number and SPELL your
 email address stating you would like to be removed from
 future mailings.