Eureka! Wed Jan 14 '98

eureka at eureka.abc-web.com eureka at eureka.abc-web.com
Wed Jan 14 03:59:26 PST 1998

Welcome to Wednesday's issue of Eureka!

PUSSY PARADISE
Yet again Eureka! has managed  to negotiate a special week's
free access  to one of the web' s premier porn sites.  Pussy
Paradise is simply  packed with 100s  of videos (many live),
thousands of photos,  and so much more.  You will  need your
credit card as adult verification but it will not be charged
for your free week! So check it out - there's smut a plenty!
Pussy Paradise .... http://www.pussyparadise.com/eureka.html

PLEASE VISIT THIS FINE EUREKA! PARTNER SITE
Web Master
http://204.254.71.39/veronica/
Veronica Summers Live XXX Play Room. What request do you
have for me. Do you want to see me suck dick and have it cum
all over my face.

ADULT ON THE WEB
Where has this site been hiding?  Well we have found it! Hot
pix of Ms. Nude Germany, Australia, France and Canada. These
are  some of the  best looking women  in the world.  Perfect
tits, nice beavers. The site features four galleries in all.
Adult on the Web ................ http://free.desireone.com/

ABSOLUTE DREAM GIRLS
Score!  Lots of great free pix.  These chicks are hot!  Tits
in your face, ass, blondes, brunettes, clit rubbing oh yeah!
You have got to surf  this one!  Point your dick, er browser
to this  website for a real treat.  Nice  pussy spreads too!
Absolute Dream ............. http://203.108.65.75/freesite1/

NADIA'S NOOKIE NEST
Dick sucking, pussy poking, finger lickin good!  There is so
much bush in here you  might be shocked.  High quality, fast
built website.  Click this one for hot babes having hot sex.
Nadia's Nookie Nest .......... http://207.156.223.135/nadia/

SEX GALLERY
Facial city!  This site is loaded with chicks with loads all
over their faces!  It's a glob festival!  It's a cum shot in
her face, on her chin and  nose.  Check it out for yourself!
Sex Gallery .................... http://www.sex-gallery.com/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here ... http://www.netscape.com/download/
Teenage lesbian .. http://207.240.169.120/lesbian/start.html

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
This chat is growing fast, and already there are a number of
regulars  you will meet most days.  It's good to see Eureka!
readers interacting with each other and having a great time!
Adult/Sex Chat .................. http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat ........ http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

THE BEST PHONE SEX
NEW!!!! LD Call only! - Live Hot Girls!!!!....1-664-410-3912
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline.........1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)....011-678-77416

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
RISQUE RENEE: With the  face  of  an  Angel  and a body that
would make you act like  the  Devil,  this young lady is the
complete package. Her  website  exhibits  many pictures, and
video clips. If you are into hot blondes Risqué Renee is NOT
to be missed!
............................ http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

EROTIC STORY SITE OF THE DAY
WifeSluts.com:  An  incredible  selection  of  true,  reader
submitted sex stories  detailing  the  private sexcapades of
real slut wives. A wide selection of submitted wife slut XXX
pics too! ........................ http://www.wifesluts.com/

DAILY CARTOON ........... http://www.erosinorbit.com/eureka/

ADULT STAR PIC OF THE DAY
Every day  we bring you an exclusive  choice pic of a famous
adult porn star.  And we must tell you - these pix are abso-
luletly brilliant! .... http://www.xxxadultstars.com/eureka/

GAYEUREKA!
The gay  newsletter is now  available.  You can get it here!
Gay Eureka! ........... http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/

EUREKA! TRANSLATIONS
As well as English you can now choose any of these languages
DEUTSCH ....... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPAÑOL ....... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm
FRANÇAIS ..... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
ITALIANO ..... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/italiano.htm
PORTUGUESE . http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/portuguese.htm

TODAY'S FREE PIX
Pic  1 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?140
Pic  2 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?141
Pic  3 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?142
Pic  4 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?143
Pic  5 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?144
Pic  6 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?145
Pic  7 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?146
Pic  8 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?147
Pic  9 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?148
Pic 10 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?149

IN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM, AND SEND THIS EMAIL RIGHT BACK TO US.