>>FREE LOW RATE PHONE CARD GIVEAWAY...

08145628 at usa.net 08145628 at usa.net
Sun Jan 11 17:41:54 PST 1998

Please respond to the following important message
Do Not hit reply
This is a onetime message

                              <><><><><><><><><><><><>

                                         "NEWS FLASH"

                              <><><><><><><><><><><><>

LS Enterprises, LLC teams up with top player in the phone card industry.

To celebrate we would like to give you a FREE re-chargable TELECARD.
Use it anytime, anywhere in the U.S. Pay only 19 cents per minute.

LS Enterprises, LLC has just signed a major marketing, distributor contract
with "New Media Telecom Inc.". This means all our valued subscribers,
Students, vacationers, Travelers, Business people, etc.. Can now reap
huge savings on long distance calls made from home or away from home.

Phone cards are finding their way into the hands of just about everyone
who needs an easy and inexpensive way to make phone calls.
Everybody can now harvest the benefits of owning their own Pre-paid
Phone Card.

**START SAVING MONEY ON LONG DISTANCE TODAY!

Here's just a few of the advantages that Pre-paid phone cards offer:

*Low domestic and international long distance rates. New Media Telecom
phone card long distance rates are substantially lower than most payphone,
collect or calling card rates, whether your calling across the street, or any
part of the U.S. The price is "ALWAYS" the same...ONLY 19 CENTS.

*The rate is the same no matter what the time of day, or the day of the week.

*No phone surcharges: Toll-free access numbers let you avoid calling
surcharges from hotels and local phone service providers.

*No surprise charges just one low rate 24-hours a day, seven days a week.

The New Media Telecom pre-paid telecard delivers the safety and
security that you want for yourself and loved ones. Their advanced
communications center ensures that you can stay in touch no matter
where you are trekking through, the middle of the city, or the middle
of nowhere.

The average long distance phone call away from home using AT&T, Sprint,
or MCI can cost you between 40 to 90 cents per minute.

Now you can make calls anytime, anywhere for one flat fee from "ANY" touch
tone phone...

+Always 19¢/min, 24hrs/day, every day from any touch-tone phone in the
USA, including Hawaii and Alaska.

+No more hidden access charges.

+No more expensive hotel phone charges.

+No changeover or monthly fees.

+No need to get a new calling card if you get a new phone number.

+No more expensive pay phone calls.

+No credit checks or applications.

+No minimum use/time limits.

**Consider these money saving advantages and conveniences:

>You determine the dollar balance of your card (minimum $25 or 131
minutes). Use any touch-tone phone and major credit card or send check
or money order.

>Rechargeable, so the same card is good forever.

>Saves you more money and is easier to use than other cards.

>You are told your card balance each time you make a call.

>When rate decreases, you will automatically receive lower rate.

***Who can save on long distance and operator assisted calls?

EVERYONE... Teenagers, college students, & military personnel.

- No more expensive collect calls.

- Roommates...No more disputes over long distance bills.

-Anyone on vacation or on business trips, great for emergencies when
you can't find change.

-Useful and universal gift for all occasions.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE THIS CARD TODAY...FREE??

Everyone makes long distance calls...So why not save money in
the meantime?

Simply click the link below to send us an email to request your FREE
CALLING CARD.

Type "FREE CARD" in the "SUBJECT FIELD".

Please include the following information in your email message so
we can mail your card out today!

NAME
ADDRESS
CITY, STATE, ZIP