RML : New Webmaster Newsletter!!

ryan at ntslink.net ryan at ntslink.net
Sat Jan 10 21:50:49 PST 1998

This List has been purchased by "RML" This is the first webmaster mailing we have done so
if you are not a Adult Webmaster, wish to be removed from this list, or have more than one
E-mail from us please let us know and we will take care of it! Webmasters contact us at
ryan at ntslink.net for the price to mail out this newsletter with your Company's information!

Ranked # 32 on Web Side Story Tight Teenage Nymphos new *Cheater Proof* Top 50 is
kicking some serious ass ;-) The site is at http://www.teennympho.com and the webmaster's
area is at http://www.teennympho.com/webmasters.html

* We were one of the first 10 Top 50's on the net to have the automatically updated script *

* We have double CGI to prevent cheaters from getting listed *

* You can send hits to our site by opening a console wth our link in it ANY way you want !!
Some ideas are 1)Opening it every time someone leaves/enters your site 2) Opening it every
time someone clicks on a link to one of your pics 3) Any other way you can think of! *

* We average 30-40,000 Uniques a day by Webside Story's Count *

* NO Main page BANNERS *

* TONS OF BOOKMARK HITS *

Click here http://www.teennympho.com to find out more information ;-)

We'll see you at the TOP!!!!