Congratulations!

WebSoft Associates websoft at websoftassoc.com
Sun Jan 11 02:28:50 PST 1998

Dear Sir or Ms:

We at WebSoft Associates (http://www.websoftassoc.com) would like to
congratulate you on your recent selection by Inc. Magazine as
one of the 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States.

Being a small private company like yourself, we understand the need for
innovative and technically advanced business solutions.  We believe that we
can offer these solutions at a fair price and at an unmatched professional
level.  If you are committed to having an Internet presence, we are
committed to making that presence be as affordable, practical, and
professional as possible.

We are currently increasing both our customer base and the services that we
provide, as we strive to one day be included
in the Inc. 500.  We would like you to consider contacting WebSoft for any
of your future Internet and business technology needs, and help us meet
that goal.

Once again congratulations, and thank you for your time and consideration.
We will not send further email to your account unless you contact us first.

Sincerely,

Brian L. Cheek
President
WebSoft Associates