PRODIGIOUS NFL PICKS

pkmrght487 at aol.com pkmrght487 at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 22:56:56 PST 1998

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
     Hello SPORTSFANS!!!!  If you are an avid sportsfan like myself, then I
know you will enjoy this ad.  Who are we?  We are Prodigious Picks and
Associates.  What are we?  We are one of the BEST sports handicapping
systems in the country.  Our predictions are decided  by a consensus
analysis system that takes the predictions of SEVEN OF THE BEST
HANDICAPPERS IN THE COUNTRY!!!!  If you are one of the thousands
of callers that has phoned us in the past weeks, we know that we have
already proven ourselves to YOU.  If you have not had a chance to give
us a call yet, we want to inform you that we went 19-6 by the line in the past
two weeks.  That is 76 PERCENT!!!  This includes winning 10 of 12 BIG PICKS
and going 6-2 in the NFL playoffs.  For this reason, we feel extremely confident
that we have the two winning picks for Sunday's championship games that
features DENVER at PITTSBURGH and GREEN BAY at SAN FRANCISCO.
We are so sure of our predictions that we are calling them the TWO BIGGEST
PICKS OF THE YEAR!!!  Don't lose your money trying to pick the games
yourself or by even calling some other handicapper whose price per call is
much more expensive than ours.  Let us do the work and you get the MONEY!
So give us a call after Friday and WE WILL DELIVER!!!!!!!!

                                                   1-900-773-9777
                                                   Only $10 per call
                                                  Must be 18 or older
P.S.   After you WIN 1000s on Sunday, give us a call on Monday for our
         winning basketball picks.  We will also have the winning SUPER
         BOWL PICK after January 22.

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>