Make $100 everytime the phone rings!!

00000 at hotmail.com 00000 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 22:55:28 PST 1998

    "Internet Marketing Warriors Secret Site!"(tm)
            Copyright 1997 by Allen Says

       " I Never Made A Dime On The Internet "
                     ..UNTIL..

                I GOT MAD AS HELL !!

"After That, I've Made Money Every Day Since And I'll Show
     You Exactly How To Get Started Doing What I Did!"

             The Start of the Warriors!!

 One night, after a long period of NO responses to all my
ads, I compeletly flipped out! The months of hard work with
out any rewards had reached a boiling point and I decided to
try direct e-mail marketing!

I grabbed a pen and wrote the words...

            THE INTERNET MARKETING WARRIORS!

 I contacted a few select people who wanted to be dealers for
my site and overnight we started taking in 10, 20, 30 and more
orders a day! I had found the Power of Direct E-mail!!

 Why am I telling you this?

 Because the market is unlimited AND I can guarantee you if
you will allow me to show you just a couple secrets about
who is "really" making money on the net, that I can also get
YOU to making money every day...starting immediately!!

 Join the Warriors today. And if I'm wrong, you have up to a
full year to get the small membership fee back. No risk, no
questions asked!

As a member of the Warriors Secret Site and Forum
you'll learn...

# How To Create Direct Response Web Sites that Make
  People Buy - BEFORE They Leave!

# How to Manipulate Search Engines and Get Hundreds
  of Hits a Day in Less than a Week! POWERFUL!!!!!
  (one of the BEST kept secrets)

# How to Begin Selling Hot Information People Want
  the 'Same Day' You Get My Report! I'll show you
  where to get all the books you want - Hundreds
  of them!

# Fax-on-Demand Profits are Incredible - How to Turn
  Other Peoples Fax Machines Into Your Own Personal
  Printers and Create Huge, Constant Profits!

# Secrets of Bulk E-Mail! Yes, it does work - BIG TIME!
  But, there's ways to do it and never have a problem.
  Never lose your Internet Service and Still Make Big
  Money Every Day!

# How to Make $1,000's Every Week With Low Cost
  Classified's In Weekly Newspapers Across The United
  States! Hidden sources let you get started Now!

# How to collect all the e-mail addresses you want from
  the Internet - For Free! Even have them delivered to
  your e-mail address for nothing!

# How to create a steady stream of buyers from 1000's of
  newsgroups!

# Exactly how to turn 1000's of prospects into Buyers
  and Die-Hard, Loyal Customers For Life! It's so EASY!
  (you'll LOVE this one)

# Seduce the Mind and Activate the Emotions of Your
  Prospects So They Buy NOW! Killer Strategies Used By
  The Masters of Direct Response!

# Powerful Secrets to Multiply Yourself Over the Web
  and Lead 1000's of People to Your Site Every Day! If
  You Can't Make Money With This You Might Be In Trouble!
  ...It's NOT MLM!

    And that's just what's in the Special Report!!

Check out the Software, E-mail Addresses, Special Reports
and Books-on-Disk I have collected over the last 3 years
that are also Inside the Warrior's Secret Site!

# Over 500,000 Email addresses You Can Download Right Now!
  Thousands more being added every week!!

# 5 Different Email Address Extractors!...one extracts
  addresses at 60,000 per hour!

# Free Web-Based Bulk E-Mailer - Awesome! Mail Your
  Message At Rates Up to 250,000 An Hour!!

# How to use a Free Email Address Stripper on the secret site
  to go onto aol and collect 1000's of 'targeted' email
  addresses from the forums, message boards and member
  directory!! Every day...FREE!!!

# A Copy of The Special Report: How To Make At Least Make
  $1,600 a Week Online..Starting Now!

# Learn the Secrets of BulkMail - How to Setup a Free Email
  Extracting and Mailing System Using Freely Available
  Programs!!

# 38 of the 'Hottest' Marketing Reports Ever Written!!

# 6 "Must Have" Books On Disk (the "forbidden" secrets and
  strategies of getting 1000's of customers from the net!)

# Lifetime Subscription to the "Internet Marketing Warriors
  Letter!"...Every New Issue Posted To The Secret Site....

 You Will Also Have Lifetime Access To The Warrior Forum
  Where You Will Find Your Every Question Answered And
       Put Your Business Light Years Ahead Of The
                     Competition!!

              "Inside The Warrior Forum"

# How To Accept Credit Cards For Your Business..NOW! You DO
  NOT need a merchant account. Find THE Sources That Will
  Get You Going Today!!

# Meta Tags - How to get top listings in search engines!

# In depth talks on getting around AOL blocking!! Warriors
  get through when no one else can!!

# In depth reviews of all major bulk mailing & extracting
  software - Netcontact, Floodgate, Stealth (all versions),
  E-Mail Magnet, Extractor Pro and more - Find out the truth
  BEFORE you buy!(Honest Reviews - Not by sellers - but by
  actual buyers & users!)

# Access to one of our members bulk emailing support site...
  tons of free features, value and help!!

# Members who will submit your site to hundreds of search
  engines for free...just because you are a Warrior!!

# Discover the secrets and power of CGI/PERL in bulk
  mailing!!

# More Secrets about Autoresponders!!

# Killer Headlines & Sales Advice!!

# How to print your own money....legally!!

# Tricks to cut down on flames!! One dealer is making a ton
  of money using this trick and gets very few flames!!

# Softsell vs. Hardsell....Which works best?

# Make Every Ad of Yours a Success!!

# Bulk Email Myth #1....

# Part 1: Copywriting Secrets! Part 2: Copywriting Secrets!

# Avoid this disaster when bulk mailing!!

# Sources for the latest bulk email accounts!!

# Some members are forming bulk e-mail co-ops and partner
  groups right now!!

     Need to hear from other Warriors?

Allen,
This is absolutely unbelievable. Within two days I
have already made in excess of $200.00 and it only
took about 2 hours to do every thing. The marketing
reports that you supply are absolutely outstanding!!
I have to say....my hat goes off to you. I am glad
that there is someone out there who will give your
moneys worth and a whole lot more!!
Thanks a Million,
J.R. (Florida)

Hi Allen,
Just a quick thank you note for creating the Warrior
site. After a full two years of banging my head
against the monitor screen, trying to make money on
the internet, I finally have learned the secrets that
I needed to make it all happen. Sponsoring people into
my MLM program has never been easier and I don't worry
anymore about losing my internet connection for sending
bulk e-mail.  The contacts I have made in the forum
have turned into pure gold and will continue to further
educate me in the proper methods of internet marketing.
Keep up the great work Allen!
Best Regards,
John Corbett
J&D Marketing

"I have been marketing online for a while now and I
have more than tripled my former income working at my
job (I have been fulltime in internet marketing for
about 6 months now) and I only work around 15 to 20
hours a week. During my time in this business I have
been in contact with most of the major marketers online
and I recommend Allen Says as the most honest and helpful
individual I have dealt with in this business. His
Marketing package is the best value on theinternet.
Anyone who is thinking about doing any type of business
on the web needs to be a member of the Internet Marketing
Warriors."
Thank You,
Terry Dean

Thanks for your kindness, and you can quote me on
this: a veritable treasure-trove of money making
ideas, the package has saved me hundreds of hours
of research time. It is well worth joining!
Regards,
Haider Aziz

Allen -
This is the best $25 I ever spent. Thanks for the
honesty & quality web site.
- Steve Traino

Allen
Joining the Internet Marketing Warrior family has
been very rewarding to me. Prior to becoming a member,
I wasted so much time on the net unsuccessfully
finding the kind of information & internet marketing
techniques that are available to me now as a Warrior
member. In addition to all the money making information
on the private site, what amazes me the most is the great
contribution of information & help provided to everyone
by top gun professional fellow Warrior members on the
forum. I recommend this site to anyone serious about
making money on the net.
Best of Success,
Alan Alvarez
President
South Pointe Financial Corp.

.."Started reading your report last night and..COULDN'T
PUT IT DOWN! I got so caught up in it I didn't eat supper.
It's jam-packed with over a dozen tried and true MONEY
MAKING techniques! I also like the fact that you really
care about your clients and are willing to talk and answer
questions..refreshing in the vast world of cyberspace! If
you Email Allen, he gets back with ya!"
Sid Menough
Florida
-------
                  Join Us Today!
                       ***

         Only $24.95 For A Limited Time!!
               LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!
       Full One Year Money-Back Guarantee!
                    Order Now!

The Complete Internet Marketing Warrior Package Is
Availiable For Immediate Download At The Warrior's
                  Private Site!

            Fast 24 Hour Ordering by
      Direct Fax Order Line: 1-903-838-5534

     You'll Get Your Login Info The Same Day...
            Sometimes Within Minutes!

        ---------------------------------
         Warrior's Membership Order Form
        ---------------------------------

[]YES! Sign Me Up For Lifetime Access And Membership
  To The Warriors Private Site For Only $24.95

[]I am paying by []Credit Card []Check []Money Order.
      (Please Make Payable To: Allen Says)

 Name:______________________________________

 Address:___________________________________

 City:______________________________________

 State:_________________Zip:________________

 Your Email Address:________________________

 Dealer Code#:  604

          --------------------------
          Visa\Mastercard Order Form
          --------------------------

 Name On Card:______________________________

 Credit Card#_______________________________

 Exp. Date:_________________________________
    (Charge Will Appear As "Info-World")

        Voice-Mail Order Line: 1-903-832-6067
NOTE: This is a line for leaving your credit card order
on our voice-mail system. Because my dealers bulk email
and a lot of people hate it, we don't answer this phone
"live" anymore.(no person could answer my phone and stay
sane for very long :-) However, it is very safe to leave
your Full Name, Credit Card #, The Expiration Date, Your
Email Address and The Dealer Code#:  604 and I Will Get
Back To You The Same Day With Your Access To The Site!!

 Speak Slowly and Take As Much Time As You Need!
    You'll Get Your Login Info The Same Day!!

     Direct Fax Order Line: 1-903-838-5534
       (Fax your order 24 hours a day!)

Order By Mail:

                 Allen Says