rant on the morality of confidentiality

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sun Jan 4 22:54:50 PST 1998

"Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri at netcom.com> writes:

> I posted this to PM's mailing list, but he apparently zapped it
> without comment.

I'm shocked.  I thought the purpose of the perry-moderated list was to
let him reject submissions AND send perrygrams, not just silenty drop
them on the floor!

During the Gilmore/C2net "moderation experiment", Sandy Sandfart not
only silently deleted the submissions he didn't like (he lied when
he claimed that everything he rejects is forwarded to the rejects
list), he also had C2Net lawyers threatening several people whose
articles were rejected, including myself and Timmy May.

Perry can learn a lot from Sandy Sandfart.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM