Personalized Mouse Pads

Pads at mouse.com Pads at mouse.com
Mon Jan 5 00:27:41 PST 1998

     Have you ever wondered why your mother gave you the name she did?  Were you named after
a close relative, family friend or possibly a television celebrity?

     Well, we can't tell you why either!  However, what we can tell you is exactly what your name
means!

     We print your name and it's meaning on an attractive mouse pad with a custom art background
of vibrant colors and scenery.  Not only is it pleasant to look at, but everytime you sit down to your
computer, you'll be reminded of just how great you are.

     We have the largest most comprehensive database of names anywhere.  And we can print
names in both Spanish and English.

     We are so sure you'll be pleased with your personalized mouse pad, that we offer a 30 day
unconditional money back guarantee.

     Placing your order is easy too!  Just complete the order form below and mail it along with just $10
plus shipping and handling. (see below), and we will rush your personalized mouse pad by first class
mail.

     Choose your background preference!!

ABC BLOCKS                                         ANGELS                                         CLOUDS

DOLPHINS                                            PRAYING HANDS                          SPORTS

TEDDY BEAR                                        UNICORN                    or               WATERFALL

                                                              EASY ORDER FORM

NAME REQUESTED                            MALE/FEMALE                               BACKGROUND PREF.

_________________                            ____________                     ________________________

_________________                            ____________                     ________________________

QUANITY ORDERED_______________                  AMOUNT SENT$_______________

CASH CHECK OR MONEY ORDER'S ONLY!!!!                       US FUNDS ONLY!!!!!!!

USA MAILORDERS $12 EA                                   OVERSEAS ORDERS $14 EA
(includes $2 shipping/handling charge)                   (includes $4 shipping/handling charge)

MOST ORDERS SHIPPED WITHIN 48 HOURS.  IF  PAYING BY CHECK,  YOUR ORDER WILL
BE SENT IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING BANK APPROVAL.

PLEASE MAIL YOUR ORDER TO:       3J PRODUCTS
                                                               PO BOX 7183
                                                               OXNARD CA 93031