Sneak Preview

mibe at prodigy.com mibe at prodigy.com
Fri Jan 2 19:10:25 PST 1998

Please REPLY with YES in the subject line for
a sneak preview of an incredible new website,
coming soon:

BOOKS: all downloadable, many free;
MUSIC: world's largest selection of CDs and tapes;
MOVIES: thousands of videos, lowest prices anywhere;
SOFTWARE: thousands of titles, many downloadable

Examples:

* "Huck Finn" by Mark Twain
* elsewhere $5.95 in paperback; our price: free!
* (Plus hundreds of other titles)

* "Always be my Baby" CD by Mariah Carey
* elsewhere $5.95; our price $2.63

* "Scream" Video
* elsewhere $24.95; our price $17.24

* "CoffeeCup" HTML editor
* elsewhere $59.95; our price $30

We ship worldwide with low shipping charges,
no excessive markup for "shipping and handling."

You must REPLY with the word YES in the subject
line to receive advance notice.

If you would like to be removed from future mailings,
E-mail remove at amnent.com and type remove in the
subject line.

Thanks, and happy holidays!
3bject:  ™ – To: m