Internet Admin

abc.88060 at major.com abc.88060 at major.com
Fri Jan 2 09:53:45 PST 1998

It's TRUE!  We would like to become your Internet Administrator, PLUS your
Long Distance Provider and EVEN ELECTRIC UTILITY PROVIDER.  It's all possible
now under our BRAND NEW MARKETING PLAN, thanks to Utility De-REGULATION starting
Jan. 1st.

http://www.1stlady.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?sponsorid=/sim9876    -
Why Not Get Started Now -  Timing is Everything!

You can make the money the Utility Companies have been making
off of you and your neighbors for decades.  But you MUST ACT NOW!  We even have
a Debit/Credit card with up to a $5,000 Limit with no Credit Checks.
(Yes, you've heard this before, but this card is now shipping to our members.)

Please Visit My Website for more information on how you can Make a Nice 2nd Income
by Joining the 1st Network Marketing Plan to include ALL THE PUBLIC Utilities
in One.  This means you can have FREE INTERNET ACCESS, FREE LONG DISTANCE,
FREE ELECTRICITY, FREE SATELLITE SERVICE.  More Coming Soon!

THAT'S NOT ALL.

We also give you a Web Page that will allow your Web Site Visitors to fill out
the application on YOUR webSite putting them automatically into our ONLINE DOWNLINE
which you can also see online.  Our Founder,wrote the Book, "Marketing on the Internet" from Maximum Press and so this plan is different from ALL others you receive in your mailbox.

AND if you ACT TODAY, you also get a Free Subscription to Internet Family Life,
the Internet's Premiere Electronic Magazine delivered to you weekly and filled
with tons of free offers, software, hardware, contests, free travel bonuses, marketing
tips, money saving coupons, and much much more.

To get Started visit, http://www.1stlady.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?sponsorid=/sim9876
FILL OUT the online form and you will start building your business with MANY others joining under you.  More information will follow from your Upline Sponsor.  ME.

Or use our Fax On Demand to learn more and get started.  With a Fax Machine Call
703-904-7770  Doc# 376