Freedom Forum report on the State of the First Amendment

Paul Bradley paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 13:18:10 PST 1998

> > Should the government be able to take action against me because I fire
> > someone for being jewish/black/homosexual???
>
> Welcome to the 20th Century, moron.

You clearly have no comprehension of the principles of the free market
and the rights of businesses and individual to hire and fire whoever the
fuck they like for any reason whatsoever. I am no racist, but I defend
your right to be as racist as you see fit.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/