Cypherpunk Policeman?

Information Security guy at panix.com
Tue Feb 24 13:29:28 PST 1998

   >   From jya at pipeline.com Tue Feb 24 16:06:28 1998
   >
   >   Guy,
   >
   >   Without defending Dimitri's actions I'd like to check that
   >   he's not suffered a Jim Bell snatch, perhaps unrelated
   >   to your complaint.

PSINet snatcheroo?

That's getting tough on complaints. ;-)

I've only submitted a complaint to PSINet so far.

Haven't gotten around to Altopia.

I do actually work for a living, despite Vulis' claims.

He posted from 'cj3 at alt.net' _after_ being terminated from PSINet.

   >   He's not answered his phone since
   >   you announced the unplug, nor answered e-mail (to dm.com,
   >   which is no longer active).
   >
   >   Do you have any info on who I could contact for leads?
   >   Or can you refer this to someone who does? I've only got
   >   the phone number listed in his sig.

Whois gives his number as:

   Billing Contact:
      Vulis, Dimitri  (DV1010)  dlv at DM.COM
      718-261-6839

   >   BTW, I'm in Manhattan. Vox: 212-873-8700.

Ain't it great here in NYC, Third Planet From the Sun?

You could always go over and knock on his door.

I hear he posted a picture of himself to the Net in 1992,
and that "he looked dorky, and his wife fat".

Hey, Vulis is probably looking for a real job.

Maybe he's finally found one.

I can hear him saying:

   "Would you like fries with that?"

---guy