return.C -- performance tracking tool (fwd)

William H. Geiger III whgiii at invweb.net
Tue Feb 24 06:04:12 PST 1998

In <34F2CF5D.8276D7FB at infomaniak.ch>, on 02/24/98
   at 02:47 PM, Alexandre Maret <amaret at infomaniak.ch> said:

>Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
>>
>> I have been using this program for a while and decided to share it
>> with the other readers. It is written in C++.

>this is not a financial mailing list.
>and this code is not C++... it just needs a C++ compiler to
>compile. real C++ code doesn't use fprintf, scanf, nor strcmp...

Let's not forget that *real* C++ apps are bloated several time that of
comparable C apps (god forbid anyone write some tight ASM code).

$1.00 <== Inflation

William H. Geiger III  http://users.invweb.net/~whgiii

OS/2 PGP 2.6.3a at: http://users.invweb.net/~whgiii/pgpmr2.html

Tag-O-Matic: Get OS/2 - the best Windows tip around!