Pensacola Police have lost their mind!! (fwd)

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Sat Feb 21 20:05:10 PST 1998

>Florida is a corporal punishment state where teachers may slap, hit, beat,
>paddle, manhandle, and otherwise bully students in their charge, without
>parental permission, and "educators" are protected by laws which make even
>laying a finger on them a crime comparable with beating an elected
>official to a blody pulp.
>
>So one Florida five year old gets bent out of shape and tries to tear a
>school employee to shreds?
>
>Unremarkable.

Exactly. As far as I'm concerned, if the "educators" act physically
theatening towards any student then the student is perfectly within his or
her rights to beat the living shit out of the "teacher."

It's classic. The government has a monopoly on violence, even in schools. If
an "educator" beats up a student it's "discipline." If a student beats up
another student it's a "boys will be boys" situation which gets a slap on
the hand. But a student better not touch an "educator" or all kinds of hell
will rain down on them, including expulsion from a facility they have to pay
for anyway, and criminal charges.

There was a situation much like this in Texas a while back that I heard about.

Fuck the screwools.