DLing from Replay.com

Secret Squirrel anon at squirrel.owl.de
Sat Feb 21 19:58:05 PST 1998

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:29:32 GMT, Adam Back <aba at dcs.ex.ac.uk> wrote:
>enough anyway, as anyone can verify looking at www.replay.com where a
>good collection of 128 bit browsers can be obtained.

Perhaps someone from this list would be kind enough to explain to the
obviously ignorant just how one manages to DL from replay.com
without encountering the following problem:

|Forbidden

|You don't have permission to access /security/browsers/128bit/CommunicatorUS-v401-Pro/windows/cp16d401.exe on this
|server.

|There was also some additional information available about the error:
|[Mon Feb 16 21:13:24 1998] access to
|/pub/WWW/www.replay.com/security/browsers/128bit/CommunicatorUS-v401-Pro/windows/cp16d401.exe
|failed for xxxxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.xxx, reason: file permissions deny server execution

I have tried DLing this file (and others) from more than one server,
and at different times, but encounter the same error each time, so
obviously I don't know what I am doing. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!