Welcome to Netcenter!

netcenter-news at netscape.com netcenter-news at netscape.com
Sat Feb 21 06:04:33 PST 1998

Dear Netcenter Member,

Welcome to Netscape Netcenter and congratulations on joining the Internet's best resource for software,
content, commerce, and community. With your free Netcenter registration, you're automatically signed
up for all Netcenter services and sweepstakes. Here's just a sampling of what Netcenter can do for you
every day:

READ MORE, SURF LESS
In-Box Direct transforms your email in-box into a customized newsstand, delivering free subscriptions
to over 120 top online publications - from The Wall Street Journal to CNN to Fox Sports - right to your
desktop.

GET THE LATEST BUZZ
Business Journal distills news from leading sources and sends you daily personalized briefings on any of
11 industries.

But this is just the beginning. Netcenter is constantly growing - and we'll send you a free monthly email
newsletter featuring updates on Netcenter programs and introductions to new services. We'll even alert
you to Netcenter members-only specials from our online commerce sites: Marketplace, Software Depot,
and the Netscape Store.

Visit Netcenter [http://home.netscape.com/netcenter/] again to check out all the services.

Thanks again for joining the Netcenter community.

The Netcenter Team

Please note: Netscape respects your online time and Internet privacy. If you would prefer not to receive
future issues of Netcenter News, please reply to this message with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject
line