Last Chance ...less than 149 copies left! Plus FREE Bonus.

J. Adam Hewison jadam at ino.com
Fri Feb 20 09:47:49 PST 1998

Dear Fred,

The folks who produce The 1998 ULTIMATE FUTURES TRADING GUIDE,  just
informed me that they have less than 149 copies available for sale

Check it out at: http://www.marketdepot.com/products/utg/

See what the GUIDE has to say about El Nino ... and what effect it will
have on the economy and the markets and ultimately your money.

Featured New In The 1998 Guide :

* Annual Price Projections on Every Major Commodity
* Seasonal Chart Trends
* El Nino Weather Impact
* 15 Year Historical Chart Reference - New Contracts
* Hundreds of Essential Fundamental & Technical Charts
* 233 Commodity Trend Timing Windows
* Key US & International Tables on  Supply, Demand
* Cycle Timing & Anniversary Dates
* Government Report Dates, Futures & Options Expirations
* Fundamental & Technical Forecasts
* And much, much more!

(over 17,500 sold this year alone).

ORDER NOW and RECEIVE A SPECIAL FREE BONUS:
 "The 17 Most Important Candlestick Formations" It's our way of saying
Thank You for your business.

YOU HAVE NO RISK with our 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

Even if you return the Guide for a FULL REFUND, (excluding shipping and
handling charges), the "The 17 Most Important Candlestick Formations" is
yours to keep.

With only one printing of the '98 guide SUPPLIES ARE (seriously,
seriously) LIMITED.   When the '98 Guide is sold out, that's it. There
will be no other press runs.

ORDER NOW as we have less than 149 copies

GO TO:  http://www.marketdepot.com/products/utg/

or order NOW  by calling any of the numbers below.

888-MKT-DEPOT 888-658-3376 or 410-867-7490
(9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday - Friday
Fax 410-867-4203 or order online 24-hours a day.

A perfect companion to the '98 Guide is "The Traders Logbook"

This simple, easy to use Logbook makes certain your orders and positions
are accurate, and creates a history of your trades to show where you
go right and wrong. And, what can be very important, it as also
valuable evidence in a case of dispute with your broker.

Check out the Logbook at:

http://www.marketdepot.com/products/logbook

Thank you for your time, and remember I personally endorse both these
products and stand behind them with our 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Policy. That's right. You must be 100% satisfied with the product or
will will refund you the entire purchase price. No hassles, no
questions.

No risk to you.

Thank you for your time,

Adam Hewison
President of INO Global Markets.

P.S. Judging by the enormous response and success we had with our
initial mailing, I expect we will sell out of the remaining  149
Guides quickly. To avoid disappointment, I recommend that you order as
soon as possible. Orders will be processed on a first come first
served basis.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
You received this e-mail because your name and e-mail address were
entered at a website operated by INO Global Markets. We specialize in
futures and options information. Our web sites are located at
http://www.ino.com, http://www.quotewatch.com and
http://www.globalcharts.com.  Products and services connected with the
futures and options trading are
marketed on our sites and by e-mail. We have a strict practice to
avoid, where possible, sending out unsolicited e-mails. If you wish to
instruct us to discontinue sending e-mails to you. please reply to
this message.

Make sure you insert the word
 REMOVE
 in the subject line of the return e-mail, otherwise we may not see it.

 Thank you.

****** Other recommended  INO Global Markets sites ******

http://www.ino.com
	The Web Center for Futures and Options Traders.
http://www.marketcenter.com
	FREE resources for the Trader.
http://www.marketdepot.com
	#1 Superstore for Futures and Options Traders
http://options.quotewatch.com
	FREE stock, futures and Index Options
http://quotewatch.com
	FREE Intraday Charts, Quotes and News
http://www.managedmoney.com
	FREE resource for picking a money manager
http://www.ino.com/rovers
	Everythings FREE!
http://www.globalcharts.com
	The Premier charting service on the Web