Anthrax--The Horsemen are Riding (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Thu Feb 19 15:45:30 PST 1998

Forwarded message:

> From: Ernest Hua <Hua at teralogic-inc.com>
> Subject: RE: Anthrax--The Horsemen are Riding (fwd)
> Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 15:26:38 -0800

> If the guy was after visibility, yes, then I would agree with you (re:
> "prime time").
>
> Of course, it could also just be monumental stupidity on his timing (to
> confirm the FBI's "dumb criminal" model).

The point I was thinking of was that such a timing would be when the country
as a whole was distracted with over-seas events. Since they were Aryan
Nation related, as I understand it, the goal was probably to further their
white supremacy agenda. An attack on some 'hood would cause a civil uproar
between blacks and whites that could have a impact of some importance. The
result of that could be quite pervasive.

   |            When a man assumes a public trust, he should            |
   |            consider himself public property.                       |
   |                                      Thomas Jefferson              |
   |                                                 ravage at ssz.com     |