Anthrax--The Horsemen are Riding

Ernest Hua Hua at teralogic-inc.com
Thu Feb 19 15:13:42 PST 1998

Relax ... Tim is not condoning this guy's behavior.

The real issue is why NOW?  It's just a bit coincidental, don't you
think, that someone so blatantly advertises his intimate relationships
with biological weapons for years is just now suddenly being arrested?
In politics, timing is everything.

I am not the least bit sorry for this guy if he really possessed
anything, but I'm just a bit skeptical that this is just another routine
domestic terrorism arrest.

Ern