Anthrax--The Horsemen are Riding

Attila T. Hun attila at hun.org
Thu Feb 19 11:51:07 PST 1998

on or about 980219:0959, in <v03102800b1121b2a31b1@[207.167.93.63]>,
    Tim May <tcmay at got.net> was purported to have
    expostulated to perpetuate an opinion:

>CNN is reporting a news flash, with few details, about two men being
>arrested in Las Vegas for making or possessing or planning to make
>anthrax. Details should be emerging, but I have a hunch it's a witch
>hunt, an invocation of the Four Horsement, to drum up support for
>Clinton's Dirty Little War.

    The Gulf of Tonkin all over again. playing on the strings of
    perceived public patriotism

>Now, just what are the chances of such an arrest *exactly* as the USG is
>rattling sabers over Saddam's alleged anthrax and other CBW items?

    my calculator only displays to 10^-999

>It seems highly likely that the word went out to local FBI offices to
>"beat the bushes" to produce some news headlines.

    Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma City...

>"Find us some jimbells we can show to the American public as proof that
>an undeclared, unsupported war with Iraq is justified."

    "jimbells"  -there but for the grace of God, go we...

    just like Waco underlined the need for more government suppression
    of whatever, or whomever, in the interest of public safety.

>Expect more raids on "terrorist cells." Expect more coincidental findings
>of chemicals and supplies which _could_ be used to make banned items.

>Expect the usual suspects, like Fineswine, to call for limits on free
>communications ("which are being used by terrorists") and cryptography.

    and get something legislated which might be stricken by the
    Supreme Court. if we're lucky.

    [snip]

>And this time around the public's interest in Saddam is ho-hum, the
>support of other nations is lukewarm to nonexistent, the goals of a war
>are completely unclear, and Congress appears unwilling to vote support.

    [snip]

>And yet the war will probably happen. Clinton, the draft dodger and
>antiwar activist (factual statement, not a judgement on his actions in
>the 60s), _needs_ a Nice Little War.
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    the desire to change leaders in the middle of a ScheiBsturm may
    be possible this time; Bush needed a nice little war, but as you
    point out, there was a specific issue: Kuwait. and George did not
    have the scandal, after scandal, ad nauseam...

    [snip]

>If a couple of guys in Las Vegas can get busted for doing Illegal
>Experiments, regardless of whether actual anthrax is ever found, then why
>do we think Iraqi, Libyan, Sudanese, and other such nations have not
>long, long had the means to disperse anthrax in nations which bomb them,
>kill their children, and tell the U.N. to boycott them?

    all it takes is a sufficient catalyst, an enabling act, to push
    someone over the edge. who really needs nukes and their intendant
    delivery problems.  our brave warriors claim Iraq does not have
    the means to deliver CBW --yeah, right.  it may be true they can
    not deliver it without suiciding the agents, but since when has
    the Arab world ever lacked for martyrs to execute a fatwah?

>Like I always say, avoid "soft targets." Avoid the Schelling points for
>attacks, the sites any self-respecting terrorist, freedom fighter, or
>patriot would attack first.

    bullies do not understand this; certainly not Saddam, and it
    is becoming obvious that Bubba is willing to do anything,
    including selling our Americans to distract us from the almost
    inevitable fact that his "need" for satisfaction warrants the lies
    and coverup.

>When Washington, the president not the pesthole, advised us to "avoid
>foreign wars," we should have heeded him.

    we would be a lot better off if we had heeded not only the foreign
    wars admonition, but a great many more of Washington's farewell
    address. you never see it quoted en toto for the masses, never
    printed full page in the Times, never even taught in our schools
    --because it does not serve the interests of the ruling classes.

>America has become Amerika,
>Policeman to the World, ready to inject herself into foreign wars in
>Bosnia, Haiti, Ruwanda, Somalia, Viet Nam, Korea, El Salvador, Kuwait,
>and on and on.

    Pax Amerikana: may commerce prevail for Amerikan suits to
    rape, pillage, and burn uninhibited around the world. welcome
    to the interests of big money, central banks, and the NWO.

>"Pouring out the phials" may be rough justice for Amerika.

    you aren't downwind from Las Vegas and we were hit with
    government experiments from the test range which not only
    dropped radioactive fallout, but anthrax.

    of course, it would not bother me if Washington, the pesthole,
    became a ghost town of rotting CongressCritters and bureaucrats.

    maybe Bubba should take this little walk around the memorials
    (unfortunately ignoring the last one which would displeased him,
    but which would do us the most good):

        Clinton, distraught and contemplating his latest scandal
        was walking through Washington looking for any kind of
        guidance.

        He walks up to the Washington Monument, looks up and says,
        "George, you were always wise, what should I do?"

        Low and behold, a voice comes down from above and says,
        "ABOLISH THE I.R.S. AND START OVER." Clinton, amazed that
        he is talking to the past President thinks he'll try it
        again.

        He walks over to the Jefferson Memorial and utters the
        same request. "Thomas, you never had these kind of
        problems, what can I do to rally people behind me?"

        Again a voice from above answers, "WELFARE, ITS NOT
        WORKING, ABOLISH IT, START OVER."

        After hearing this Clinton is so excited he is planning to
        go to all the historic sites for guidance. Next he goes to
        the Lincoln Memorial.  "Abe, I need your help, people are
        losing confidence in me and they no longer trust me what
        should I do?"

        After a substantial pause Abe responds, "TAKE THE DAY OFF,
        GO TO THE THEATER."