the Court's private encryption key

bill payne billp at nmol.com
Wed Feb 18 18:50:12 PST 1998

Wednesday 2/18/98 7:23 PM

J Orlin Grabbe
John Young

I just spoke with Bill Goldrick.

Read about Goldrick in Deep Black by William Burrows.

Goldrick was the Sandia supervisor who supervised installation
the Norwegian seismic system.  And supervised the second
data authenticator.  And reviewed my SAND report.

We talked about data authentication.  And its problems.

I looked at Svet’s February 10, 1998 ORDER

And thought about

Digital File Stamp

 This document consists of an official stamp of the Court
and, if attached to the document identified above, servers an
endorsed copy of the pleading.  It may be used in lieu of the Court's
mechanical file stamp for the named document only, and
misuse will be treated the same as misuse of the Court's official
mechanical file stamp.  The Court's digital signature is a verifiable
mathematical computation unique to the filed document and the
Court's private encryption key.  This signature assures
that any changes can be detected.

Think devious.

By way of deception.

But this for later.