AN EXCITING OVERSEAS JOB IS WAITING FOR YOU!

overseas at 4link.net overseas at 4link.net
Thu Feb 19 02:33:35 PST 1998

CAPITALIZE ON YOUR TRUE WORTH!
Earn up to $72,000 (US Dollars) annually tax-free working abroad!
Yes, by law you are entitled to earn up to $72,000 in annual earnings
working outside of the US without paying any US income taxes.

Hundreds of companies are aggressively hiring American talent for
lucrative jobs worldwide.  After extensive research, INTERNATIONAL
RESEARCH & DATA INSTITUTE (IRDI) is now publishing its latest
edition of a directory which will provide you with key leads to a specific
recruiter or employer that can offer you a fantastic overseas career
opportunity.

International Search Firms: IRDI's Directory of International Recruiters
and Employers has a section which provides up-to-date detailed
information on executive search firms all over the world which are
currently seeking qualified candidates to fill positions for their client
companies. If they place you with one of their clients, the client pays
their search fee. It's a total win situation for you!

International Direct Job Opportunities: Our Directory has a separate
section which provides key leads directly to companies which are
currently seeking capable candidates to fill positions which they have
available outside of the US. This section includes names of staffing
executives, addresses, phone numbers and describes the types of jobs
being offered.

The listings in IRDI's Directory cover many fields:

Accounting* Chem./Petrochemical* Engineering* Oil & Gas* Advertising*
Communications* Environmental* Pharmaceuticals* Agriculture* Computers*
ESL/Education* Programming* Architecture* Contract/Admin. * Finance*
Banking* Public Relations* Automotive* Construction* Health Care*
Transportation* Aviation/Aerospace* Data Processing* Human Resources*
Business* Travel/Tourism* Management* Electronics* Nursing* Marketing*
Sales* Hospitality*
AND OTHERS!

If your target field is not listed above, contact us and we will research and
guide you to positions that are available, or feel free to email or call us
should you have a question. Email us at Research at overseaswork.com,
or email us from our website; http://www.overseaswork.com

Get the edge by acquiring our up-to-date Directory.  If you are a skilled
individual these companies would love to hear from you. They spend
hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of $$$$$$$ looking for talented
people like you in the following geographical areas:

Europe* Central America* Australia* Canada* Pacific Islands* South
Africa* Middle East* South East Asia* Japan* South America* Caribbean*
Brazil* Far East* China* Malaysia* Russia*

Our detailed guidelines will assist you to apply for overseas jobs listed with
IRDI's Directory.  Included are foreign-based and US corporations with
thousands of current openings outside of the US. Most employers will pay
for your relocation expenses.  Your food, accommodations and
transportation to your new career position are all usually included in a
package offer, as well as several weeks of annual paid vacation and
other benefits for you and your family.

Our Directory listings are continually updated from leading worldwide
on-line databases and regular contact with international employers and
search firms. We will provide you our Directory of International Recruiters
and Employers for only $39.95 (shipping and tax included).

We want to do all we can to make your new career in the international
marketplace a resounding success!  If you wish, we can provide you
with an effectively composed internationally formatted resume at an
affordable price!  Please fax us your fully completed international resume
worksheet (which you will find at the end of your Directory),
and we will call you with a quote.

Once your resume is prepared, we can also mail your resume to your
selected targets at a nominal expense over our direct out-of-pocket
costs (e.g. postage, stationery, printing, etc.).
Our Fax is (213) 380-1288 Phone: (213) 385-0557, or (213) 385-8388

THIS WILL BE THE FIRST STEP IN THE MOST IMPORTANT
CAREER DECISION OF YOUR LIFE!  ORDER NOW!

Send check or money order for $39.95 payable to:

International Research & Data Institute
Attn: Research Department
Howard Hughes Center, Fifth Floor
6601 Center Drive West
Los Angeles, CA 90045

Please include your name, return address & telephone number.

Obtain the current issue (via COD); Send us an inquiry to our address
above, or call us at (213) 385-0557. After business hours please leave
a message giving us your name, address and phone number. You can
also Email us your COD order to;
IRDI at overseaswork.com (please put "COD Order" as the subject)

Directory of International Recruiters and Employers,
via COD is $49.95, (tax, shipping and COD charges included).

P.S. Feel free to visit our Web Site and learn more about us @
www.overseaswork.com