Eureka! Sun Feb 15 '98

eureka at eureka.abc-web.com eureka at eureka.abc-web.com
Sun Feb 15 01:48:31 PST 1998

Welcome to Sunday's issue of Eureka!

PUSSY PARADISE
Yet again Eureka! has managed  to negotiate a special week's
free access  to one of the web' s premier porn sites.  Pussy
Paradise is simply  packed with 100s  of videos (many live),
thousands of photos,  and so much more.  You will  need your
credit card as adult verification but it will not be charged
for your free week! So check it out - there's smut a plenty!
Pussy Paradise .... http://www.pussyparadise.com/eureka.html

SINFUL'S 20 FREE XXX PICS
http://www.sinful.net/cgi-bin/topvlog.cgi?eureka
20 FREE HARDCORE, CUMSHOT, GROUPSEX, AND FREE ANALSEX PHOTOS
UPDATED WEEKLY PLUS LINKS TO 700+ FREE ADULT PICTURE SITES.
CATEGORIES INCLUDE: ASIAN, HARDCORE, SOFTCORE, BABES, AND
PIC LINKS. YOU GET ALL OF THIS FOR FREE!! VISIT US NOW!!

NAUGHTY NEIGHBOR
Make a quick pit stop here for some great free pix of one hot
neighbor!  She rolls several free video clips.  Get them and
see her rub her major pussy lips. That is my kind of neighbor!
Naughty Neighbor ........... http://www.naughtyneighbor.com/

ANNIE'S WEB PAGE
This site features a blonde with great tits.  We like this
combination!  There are several free images and even some
free video clips!  One features a great scene of her playing
with here breasts!  A definite download here guys!  Nipples!
Annie's Web .................. http://www.webeweb.net/annie/

AMY'S PAGE
Is this Babewatch or what?  yet another hot little blonde
vixen for us to see.  Tight ass, great tits and a pussy that
yells out, come screw me!  You have to see her free movies!
Amy's Page ............. http://www.amysplace.com/start.html

MY NAKED GIRLFRIEND
You more artistic types will enjoy this website. It features
dark art nude type photos.  Slave and master fans will like
her very tight and painful looking nipple clams. Ouch, ouch!
My ......... http://web0.tiac.net/users/dimitrip/nakedgf.htm

READ THIS!! WIN $25,000 and a Fantasy Date - Click Here Now!
$25,000! ---> http://208.195.150.31/us/us_main.cgi/us_5267/A

HOORAY! THE ADULT SEARCH ENGINE
Now you can search for the sex sites you are looking for and
fast!  This new search engine is setting the standard others
will follow.  It offers pop-up search and detailed listings!
Hooray! -----------------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/hooray/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here --> http://www.netscape.com/download/
5 90min -> http://www.spreadteens.com/ian/hardcorevideo.html

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
Hey,  if you haven't checked out the Eureka! Chat sites yet,
you're  missing out  on some  great stuff.  Every day you'll
find hundreds of other readers just like you looking to chat
have fun and maybe a little 'cyber'. We know you'll love it!
Adult/Sex Chat -----------------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat -------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

HOT LIVE PHONE SEX TO MAKE YOU CUM!
LD Call only! - Live Hot Girls!!!!----------->1-664-410-3912
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline-------->1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)--->011-678-77416

NEW! CENTERFOLD PIC OF THE DAY
Exclusive!  We proudly present  unpublished Pictures of your
favorite Centerfolds.  Featured This Week: Dec 80-PMOY Terri
Welles, Dec 89-Petra Verkaik, Sept 93-Carrie Westcott, Kerri
Kendall,  Rebecca Ferratti,  Lydia Schone and many more too!
---------------------------> http://www.gatefold.com/eureka/

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
Ally: This blonde football fan lost a bet on the Packers for
Super Bowl XXXII,  so  she  is  not  only  becoming a Dallas
Cowboy fan but is also  getting  buck  naked for everyone to
see. She is quite a looker and her photographs are very high
quality. So strap on your helmet and blitz her site now!
---------------------------> http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

EROTIC STORY SITE OF THE DAY
StinkyBoy's Sex Stories: Stinky gives  you a fresh selection
of sex stories in 3  nasty categories: Gang Bangs, Lesbians,
and B & D. ............... http://www.stinkyboy.com/stories/

DAILY CARTOON ----------> http://www.erosinorbit.com/eureka/

ADULT STAR PIC OF THE DAY
Woah,  our Adult Star pics are getting hotter and hotter, so
make sure you stop by and check out today's - definitely not
to be missed! --------> http://www.xxxadultstars.com/eureka/

OTHER EUREKAS!
GAY EUREKA! ----------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/
DEUTSCH ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPAÑOL ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm
FRANÇAIS ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
ITALIANO ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/italiano.htm
PORTUGUESE > http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/portuguese.htm

TODAY'S FREE PIX
Pic  1 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?150
Pic  2 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?151
Pic  3 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?152
Pic  4 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?153
Pic  5 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?154
Pic  6 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?155
Pic  7 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?156
Pic  8 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?157
Pic  9 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?158
Pic 10 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?159

IN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM, AND SEND THIS EMAIL RIGHT BACK TO US.