Eureka! Sat Feb 14 '98

eureka at eureka.abc-web.com eureka at eureka.abc-web.com
Sat Feb 14 03:24:08 PST 1998

Welcome to Saturday's issue of Eureka!

PINKBITS
Voted the  #1 Teen (18+) site  on the web,  this is  one pay
site you  don't want  to miss out on!  Here's just one quote
from a satisfied member:  "This site delivers awesome value.
I have been a member of 3 other sites,  and this is the best
by far. It has the best pics, more live video, younger girls
and more  hardcore cumshots  than the  other sites  put tog-
ether".  And we have negotiated a special FREE trial member-
ship for Eureka subscribers, so don't take our word, go see!
PinkBits .. http://207.33.10.198/cgi-bin/gate1/pbm/pb_0024/0

Amazing Teen Cocksuckers
http://pandobox.com
Memberships include,40,000 jpg pix,over 300 live hardcore
feeds, monthly interactive porn magazine, 1 gig of movies
clips, 300 sexy stories and x-rated games to play offline.

INDEX OF PRETTY MODELS
Pussy packed free picture website of the Asian persuasian!
Until you can take that trip to the Orient you have always
wanted to.  Click below for a starter.  Hot looking young
women with thick dark eastern pussy and sweet little tits!
Index ................... http://www.pblife.com/gc/home3.htm

HAMADA'S PHOTO GALLERY
You have it all with Eureka!  And keeping that in mind and
because it has been requested by many of you here is a more
artistic Asian website.  Click the nude room then nude vol 6
for the good stuff.  Sweet dark oriental pussy, free for us!
Hamada's ............ http://www.cup.com/hamada/HPG/HPG.html

KIMSPAGE
Oh yes we do like Kim.  She is an exhibitionist.  Check out
her pics.  You will not be sorry!  Perhaps the largest pics
on the internet today 1080x867 !!!  Her pussy jumps out of
your computer monitor and excites!  Look now I dare you to.
Guess what!  I almost forgot she has six free video clips!
Kimspage ................ http://www.kimspage.com/start.html

TEASING TERRI
One hot little tramp!  Or maybe a vamp?  This brunette has
a super body and she shares it with the world on her very
website. You have got to see her tits, ass and tight little
pussy.  Click on free stuff to see her pix and there are
also some videos!  Score one for the amateur teen, Terri!
This is some of the hottest free video clip action out there!
Teasing .......... http://www.microrave.com/tease/start.html

READ THIS!! WIN $25,000 and a Fantasy Date - Click Here Now!
$25,000! ---> http://208.195.150.31/us/us_main.cgi/us_5267/A

HOORAY! THE ADULT SEARCH ENGINE
Now you can search for the sex sites you are looking for and
fast!  This new search engine is setting the standard others
will follow.  It offers pop-up search and detailed listings!
Hooray! -----------------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/hooray/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here --> http://www.netscape.com/download/
6 RealVideo ----> http://www.sexhost.net/dagwood/index2.html

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
Hey,  if you haven't checked out the Eureka! Chat sites yet,
you're  missing out  on some  great stuff.  Every day you'll
find hundreds of other readers just like you looking to chat
have fun and maybe a little 'cyber'. We know you'll love it!
Adult/Sex Chat -----------------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat -------> http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

HOT LIVE PHONE SEX TO MAKE YOU CUM!
LD Call only! - Live Hot Girls!!!!----------->1-664-410-3912
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline-------->1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)--->011-678-77416

NEW! CENTERFOLD PIC OF THE DAY
Exclusive!  We proudly present  unpublished Pictures of your
favorite Centerfolds.  Featured This Week: Dec 80-PMOY Terri
Welles, Dec 89-Petra Verkaik, Sept 93-Carrie Westcott, Kerri
Kendall,  Rebecca Ferratti,  Lydia Schone and many more too!
---------------------------> http://www.gatefold.com/eureka/

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
Jessica: The ultimate hard body, big titted blonde!! We have
2 words that immediately come  to  mind when looking at this
luscious babe "YUM YUM" She  looks  good  enough to eat! She
loves to dance, and loves  men  who are nasty! Nothing turns
her on in bed like a  man  that whispers dirty thoughts into
her ear! Stop by and view a little piece of heaven!
---------------------------> http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

EROTIC STORY SITE OF THE DAY
WifeSluts.com:  An  incredible  selection  of  true,  reader
submitted sex stories  detailing  the  private sexcapades of
real slut wives. A wide selection of submitted wife slut XXX
pics too! ........................ http://www.wifesluts.com/

DAILY CARTOON ----------> http://www.erosinorbit.com/eureka/

ADULT STAR PIC OF THE DAY
Woah,  our Adult Star pics are getting hotter and hotter, so
make sure you stop by and check out today's - definitely not
to be missed! --------> http://www.xxxadultstars.com/eureka/

OTHER EUREKAS!
GAY EUREKA! ----------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/
DEUTSCH ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPAÑOL ------> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm
FRANÇAIS ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
ITALIANO ----> http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/italiano.htm
PORTUGUESE > http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/portuguese.htm

TODAY'S FREE PIX
Pic  1 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?140
Pic  2 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?141
Pic  3 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?142
Pic  4 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?143
Pic  5 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?144
Pic  6 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?145
Pic  7 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?146
Pic  8 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?147
Pic  9 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?148
Pic 10 --------------------------> http://137.39.63.229/?149

IN YOUR EMAIL PROGRAM, AND SEND THIS EMAIL RIGHT BACK TO US.