Pauline Hanson's Newsletter

Global Web Builders gwb at gwb.com.au
Fri Feb 13 18:03:13 PST 1998

Issue 1.7, February 1998

in the body.

Dear supporters in NSW,

You may not have seen the recent article in the Australian Financial Review
(3rd Feb 1998). Here is a short summary.

The subject is political donations:

Over 90% of loans (or $4,650,000) to the Liberal Party have been made by one
body -  the Greenfields Foundation. This organisation has strong links with
the Liberal Party's funding vehicle, the Free Enterprise Foundation which
was caught out in the 1995 crackdown of the disclosure law. The post box of
both is the same and the trustee of the Free Enterprise Foundation since
1981, Tony Bandle, responded to the Australian Electoral's Enquiries about
disclosures by the Greenfields Foundation.

The Greenfields Foundation has 'lent' the Liberal Party over 80% of its
total donations to avoid disclosing just who the donors to Greenfields are.

We know that most large donations received by both the Liberal and
Australian Labor Party are from multinationals - the benefactors of the
multilateral agreement on investment (MAI) (eg Village Roadshow over
$200,000; ANZ Bank over $100,000).

Benefactors of the MAI, like media giant News Limited, have gone out of
their way to try to close down donations to One Nation by alleging large
commissions and rewards for One Nation National Director David Ettridge.

These claims are false and have one aim - to financially cripple Pauline
Hanson's One Nation while multinationals quietly throw hundreds of thousands
of dollars at the major parties to support their next federal campaign - one
would be a fool to believe there is no contra.

Meanwhile, the Liberal Party have refused to return over $50,000 to me after
my win in the seat of Oxley. Most of the money would be used by me to
benefit the Oxley electorate. See my on-line press release for full details:

http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/press/130298a.html

Finally, on the subject of political donations it should come therefore as
no surprise that both Kim Beazley and John Howard's foreign minister
Alexander Downer have said that 'MAI is good for Australia'.

Please visit:

http://www.gwb.com.au/mai.html

and be the judge.

We desperately need your donations to ensure that One Nation can present a
strong case at the next Federal Election. We are calling on 'people power' -
that's you - to help us by making a donation, no matter how small it is
important.

If you believe, like I do that Australia has got to be turned around what
cost can be too  much for the sake of our children and their children?

Please contact the Manly office on (02) 9976 0283 or complete and return the
donation form at:

http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/funds.html

For those of you who are members of Pauline Hanson's One Nation we are
holding a celebration of the party's first anniversary over the Easter
Weekend (April 10-12) on my rural property near Ipswich in South East
Queensland. In true Australian style camping and bar-b-ques under the
starlit sky will be the order of the day. There will be competitions,
entertainment like bush dancing, karaoke and horse racing - and much, much
more.

If you are interested please contact (07) 3369 8214, 3848 2197, 3399 6662 or
3399 6901 for details.

Costs range from $25 per day for adults or just $45 for the three. Families
from $55 for the one day to $85 for the three.

Book before you put this one in your diary (limited numbers)!

Finally important Internet addresses:

Pauline Hanson's One Nation:
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation

One Nation Press Releases (about 10 in the last month):
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/press/

Pauline Hanson