The New Music Boulevard

http://musicblvd.com/ manager at musicblvd.com
Fri Feb 13 17:09:12 PST 1998

Visit the new and improved Music Boulevard today and check out our new
design!  We've added 5 new music departments -- that means more featured
CDs, new releases, record reviews and in-store specials for you.  Here are
some of the exciting sales events going on right now:

* FREE SHIPPING for U.S. orders of three or more items!

* 3 CDs for $30! Over 25,000 CDs on sale!

* Celebrate BLACK HISTORY MONTH with us! Influential artists and essential
albums are on sale.

* Say it with music -- we've got 50 ways to please your lover this
Valentine's Day!

* The GRAMMY NOMINEES are in, and on sale! Winners to be announced on
February 25th.

* The BOGMEN LIVE CD is available exclusively on Music Boulevard, only
while supplies last.  Catch these rising stars while you still can!

To take advantage of these specials and shop from our catalog of over
200,000 albums, stop by Music Boulevard today -- http://www.musicblvd.com !

P.S.  Enjoy Music Boulevard's new look.  We love to hear from our
customers, so please let us know what you think.

THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING ON MUSIC BOULEVARD!