Me & Louis Freeh

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Thu Feb 12 05:23:52 PST 1998

Declan McCullagh <declan at well.com> writes:

> Geez, I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything from Vulis in so long.
> Forgot I killfiled him half a year ago.

Translation: Declan is eagerly reading everything I write, ready to
masturbate whenever I mention his name.

> >   >   I don't like people who forge quotes from me in their netly news
> >"exposes",
> >   >   as Declan has done.

Should I follow CDT's example and complain to Declan's bosses at Time Warner
about his lies, forgeries, and fabrications?

I find it amusing that Declan is acting as a judge of what constitutes
orthodox libertarianism.  Please recall that Declan was one of the few
people on this list who wholeheartedly supported Gilmore/Sandfart's
"moderation experiment" and editorialized in favor of Gilmore trying to
kick me off of this mailing list.  Note also that Timmy "cocksucker" May
and his new friend, the degenerate child molester Guy Polis, are again
flooding this mailing list with forged spam while calling for moderating it.

I'm also amused by Declan's refusal to answer my question (whether he is
an alcoholic).  Declan's role models in malicious journalism are scum like
the pathological liar Charlie Platt and the late Chris French.  Numerous
articles posted on sci.cryonics by Platt's former business partners in
his fraudulent "corpsicle" venture describe him as "perpetually drunk".
Chris French too used to start drinking early in the morning and was in
the state of drunken stupor by early afternoon.  I hope that my exposing
him to AP as a Declan-class liar and an incompetent forger contributed to
his drinking himself to death.

Where is Chris French buried?  I feel like pissing on his grave.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM