www.lanl.gov

Mark Hedges hedges at infonex.com
Wed Feb 11 20:05:19 PST 1998

I hope you'll endure a product endorsement.. use Anonymizer Surfing
when trolling for "sensitive" information on web sites you don't trust.
Stops Java, Javascript, and cookies, hides your IP address, etc.

Free trial available with delay; $5 per month in quarters eliminates
the free trial delay. Yes, it's still sometimes slower, because the
traffic travels further, but now it's sitting on a pretty reliable
ATM network with decent connectivity.

Mark Hedges
Anonymizer, Inc.