145 Million

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Mon Feb 9 06:06:14 PST 1998

Ken Williams <jkwilli2 at unity.ncsu.edu> writes:

> >to come out of retirement to launch an upstart company,
                  ^^^^^^^^^^ jail :-)
> >marketing products that were used by the Russians to win all
> >those gold medals at the Olympic Games.  With more scientific
>
> Russians winning gold medals?  you want me to push steroids too?

I suspect they used much more than steroids and that half the chemicals
are so secret they're not illegal yet.  You don't think Russian gymnast
girls were on steroids, do you? ;-) (They do have to take the Pill, so
they don't get their period in the middle of a performance.)

Guy Polis is a pedophile who became interested in cryptography because
he didn't want to the cops to read the child pornography pictures on his
hard disk.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM