FW: SEC Rule Announcement

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Fri Feb 6 12:18:04 PST 1998

Peter is quite right that the interesting part is HOME computers. It's the
Electronic Messaging Association, BTW. My article with comments from them,
SEC, NASD, ACLU, etc. is at:

   http://cgi.pathfinder.com/netly/opinion/0,1042,1731,00.html

The SEC may have approved a rule that violates federal law.

-Declan