Major Launch

dean at intergal.com dean at intergal.com
Fri Feb 6 10:34:42 PST 1998

THIS EMAIL IS INTENDED FOR ADULT WEBMASTERS WHO HAVE SIGNED UP
FOR OUR MAILING LIST

Hi from Dean at Playgal,

I have sent this email to advise you of a major change and opportunity. As
you may be aware both Intertain ( the nets first paysite ) and Playgal have
formed a partnership. Together we form one of the largest adult networks on
the Internet - our newly formed operation is Intergal.

We have now combined our click through programs and launched the new
Intergal advertising programs. We have a unique hit based click through
which will guarantee a minimum payout http://www.intergal.com/nfa and
offers huge conversion rate bonuses which means you can earn up to $5 a
unique hit.

Or we have the no frills NO FUCKING ABOUT campaign IN THE RAW - the click
through which pays you 5.5 cents a raw hit - no conversion rates, just good
old RAW hits. http://www.intergal.com/nfa/nfa.html

You can select from our banner farm or use your own banners - we allow text
links. It is up to you to send us as much traffic as possible - we
encourage you to do it. Please feel free to use any marketing initiative
you wish to maximize traffic sent to our sites - we understand the fact
that you know your sites better than us . ( virtually the only thing we
dont approve of is cheating ).

We have one of the highest raw hit counts of any click through on the net -
undisputed. We dont filter hits !

A great suppliment to your Intergal program is to advertise the nets newest
and freshest site http://www.unfaithful.com you can sign up for the click
through at http://www.unfaithful.com/easycash .

Thanks for taking the time to read our announcement i have outlined below
some services available to adult webmasters.

Paysite Operators

We have a few deals for you and offers for you. It will be worthwhile your
time reading below.

1. FREE VIDEO FEEDS

10 rotating feeds an hour - 240 new feeds a day for FREE

Check it out at http://www.virtualgirlz.com

or for Gay go to http://www.virtualgirlz.com/freeholio/gay.html

(YOU CAN EVEN PUT IT IN A FRAME!!!)

and it works with AOL , IE and Netscape

to sign up for free for 240 Free feeds each day.  Go to:

http://www.zanepix.com/240free.html

2. PASSWORD PROTECTOR

Does your site get hit with password traders - we have the solution - if
you run a unix operating system then you can stop password sites crashing
your servers. The answer is Pennywize and it is only 99.95 - if you have a
password posted on a big password site it will cost you much more than that
in bandwidth. http://www.pennywize.com . Download it now - free tech
support always available and you get all future updates. The best thing is
it is so easy to install.

3. FREE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE AND GROWING EVERYDAY - NO LINK BANK REQUIRED

Sign up for this today - surfers dont leave your site but you will get
traffic back every day in return.

http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/

This is the most innovative product to hit adult webmasters in years.

4. More Free Traffic

Intergal have just recently bought Picturepost http://www.picturepost.com -
it is ranked at number 7 on websidestory with about 90,000 uniques a day .
Add a picture post text link to your front page and you are eligible to
submitt a pic and get back about 10,000 hits in a week - for FREE.

5. We also highly recommend some of our feed suppliers

1. http://www.ibroadcast.net     email   - joey at ibroadcast.net and add
1,300 feeds to your site

2. http://www.megahardcore.com email andy at wd.com and add streaming videos
with sound and they have a fantastic new virtual world package available.

3. Live fucking with sound email opm at pusi.com

4. 1,200 searchable feeds email davidk at xtv.com works with AOL , IE and
Netscape

6. For cc processing we have had a very successful relationship with Ibill
http://www.ibill.com or email the VP kmiller at ibill.com

7. For bandwidth we thoroughly recommend exodus.net contact
jennifer at exodus.net for special attention and pricing.

If you have received this email in error please put remove in the subject
field and reply.

Thanks for your time and for supporting our group of sites.

regards

Dean