HUMOR: Bill Gates gets it, PRESERVED for the FUTURE!

Kris Carlier root at iguana.be
Wed Feb 4 15:39:42 PST 1998

>     made my day!

yeah right...  First of all, Bill Gates was received overhere like a king.
He talked to a bunch of ministers, the prince, and above all, he got
something that can be considered as the biggest honor one can get: a
whipped cream cake in the face. If you're considered unimportant, you
don't get one in the face at all.

I think he didn't mind though: BG signed a contract with Mr Vanden Brande,
the Flemish number one minister, for the PC Kadee project: M$ will
-happily- install 40.000 (fourty thousand !!) PC's with their software on
it. The project is for K12 and up (pre-college) schools. M$ will not
donate this of course, we in Belgium are dumb enough to gladly PAY (a
so-called reduced price) for this kind of joke.

So no, I'm not too happy at all about this incident. Would have been
better if he didn't get this kind of attention.

kr=

                   \\\___///
                  \\  - -  //
                   (  @ @  )
 |     kris carlier - carlier at iguana.be    |
 | Hiroshima 45, Tsjernobyl 86, Windows 95 |
 | Linux, the choice of a GNU gener8ion    |
 |            SMS: +32-75-61.43.05         |
                  oooO   (   )
                   \_)