Dr Dobbs crypto CD

Trei, Peter ptrei at securitydynamics.com
Mon Feb 2 06:48:26 PST 1998

I called them up a couple weeks ago to ask about this. The person I
talked to
had clearly fielded this question quite a few times. The story he gave
is that
preparation of the master CD was farmed out to some particular
individual
contractor who was stalling. I got the impression that I was being told
that
the contractor was apparently imcompetant, and could not turn in a
usable
master in a timely fashion.

There was also some mention of the possiblity of 'legal difficulties',
though
I was given no details on that.

Peter Trei
ptrei at securitydynamics.com

	[Trei, Peter]
I called them up a couple weeks ago to ask about this. The person I
spoke to
had clearly fielded this question quite a few times. The story he gave
is that
preparation of the master CD was farmed out to some particular
individual
contractor who was stalling. I got the impression that I was being told
that
the contractor was apparently imcompetant, and could not turn in a
usable
master in a timely fashion.

There was also some mention of the possiblity of 'legal difficulties',
though
I was given no details.

I'm still waiting for my copy.

Peter Trei