I want to spam the Jury Duty information

Anonymous nobody at replay.com
Thu Dec 24 12:12:10 PST 1998

  >> I think about ... and spam the internet...
  >> Anyone thinks that it is a good idea?

  > No, it's a bad idea.  The ends do not justify the means.

Worse, the *only* end you'll achieve is to piss off nearly everyone
who *might* have been interested in what you had to say (and getting
your name added to the Black Hole database and tens of thousands of
individual kill files).

Get real -- is there *anyone* on the net who treats unsolicited email
as anything other than unadulterated dreck?