bug recipes

Pallas Anonymous Remailer athena at cyberpass.net
Wed Dec 23 23:56:06 PST 1998

>..someone describes the use of mutton for anthrax >breeding..
>
>The mils are already vaccinated, so anthrax is >passe.  What you *really* want to do is dig up a >smallpox victim...

The only Mils vaccinated are the ones going into saudi and bosnia and other High-threat area's. They will not be fully vac'ed for another 3-5 years.
As far as smallpox...I'd just as soon that shit NEVER get dug up. I somehow doubt a skeleton could harbor usable smallpox but I am not up on my biology tonight.
 --Skrill