international free crypto campaign

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Fri Dec 18 05:46:46 PST 1998

--- begin forwarded text

From: "Erich Moechel" <erich-moechel at quintessenz.at>
To: rms at gnu.org
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 11:55:26 +0100
Subject: international free crypto campaign
CC: rah at shipwright.com

Hello,
We are in the midst of developing logos 4 the global campaign
proposed as followup 2 the Wassenaar decision.
The logos are here:

http://www.quintessenz.at/freecrypto.html

We would appreciate ur evaluation, suggestions highly welcome.

quintessenz group is a founding member of the Global Internet
Liberty Campaign. I've done much on the spot reporting from
Wassenaar Office here in Vienna and am one of the coordinators of
the International Crypto Campaign.
hoping 2 hear from u
Erich

-.-.- --.-  -.-.- --.-  -.-.- --.-
     q/depesche taeglich ueber
internationale hacks--.-zensur im netz
crypto--.-IT mergers--.-monopole
& die universalitaet digitaler dummheit
subscribe http://www.quintessenz.at
-.-.- --.-  -.-.- --.-  -.-.- --.-
Certified PGP key http://keyserver.ad.or.at
erich-moechel.com/munications
++43 2266 687201 fon  ++43 2266 687204 fax

--- end forwarded text

Robert A. Hettinga <mailto: rah at philodox.com>
Philodox Financial Technology Evangelism <http://www.philodox.com/>
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA