Encryption Chip (details)

Vortexia vortexia at doxx.net
Thu Dec 17 19:06:28 PST 1998

Sorry to follow up my own post, but it was brought to my attention that
there are a number of encryption chips available and I would need to be more
specific to get any specific information.

I am looking for a chip that can do DES, Triple DES and/or Blowfish for the
purpose of secure communications.  We want an IC instead of software because
of the volume of information that will have to be processed in this project.

If anyone has any information please drop me an email

Thanks

Andrew Alston