PGP Disk for free??

Marshall Clow mclow at owl.csusm.edu
Thu Dec 17 16:06:33 PST 1998

At 4:20 PM -0500 12/17/98, Walter Burton wrote:

> The source for 5.x is freely available, and I expect the source for (at
> least the free versions of) 6.x will soon be.  Now, as far as I'm aware,
> the source for PGP Disk is not yet available, and probably won't be,
> since that's a commercial product.  Not that that's a GOOD reason ;).

Go to <http://www.pibooks.com>, and search for PGP.
You can buy the printed source code for PGP 6, including PGP Disk.
-- Marshall

Marshall Clow     Adobe Systems   <mailto:mclow at mailhost2.csusm.edu>

Freedom isn't being able to do what you like, it's allowing someone else
to do or say something you hate and supporting their right to do so.