Clinton Attacks Iraq

Jim Burnes - Denver jim.burnes at ssds.com
Wed Dec 16 18:30:55 PST 1998

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Eric Cordian wrote:

> Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 16:20:09 -0600 (CST)
> From: Eric Cordian <emc at wire.insync.net>
> To: cypherpunks at cyberpass.net
> Subject: Clinton Attacks Iraq
>
> Looks like Bubba has launched a massive strike on Iraq to draw attention
> from his cocksucking problems.

10K civvies are predicted to expire for this little excercise.  The
republicans in grand style stopped the impeachment vote obediently.

Whats your definition of evil?

This is totally out of control.  As much as I dislike the UN, Klinton
is supposed to get agreement with the UN security council.

This amount to a war crime under UN law and maybe that matters to
senate democrats.

This definitely seals the "abuse of power" charges.

Murdering 10k civvies to avoid impeachment just verifies everything
I believed about this guy.

jim