Nitwits

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Dec 16 11:17:28 PST 1998

At 8:40 AM -0800 12/16/98, Joel O'Connor wrote:

>It only took one to turn India around.  Ghandi nearly starved to
>death, used nothing but passifism and won the race man.  You can't
>discredit the labors of a few, wonderous things can happen when 3
>people bond together for a common cause.  To much negativity in this
>world already, I don't wish to add to it.  We've got nothing left but
>hope and what a large flame a small spark can ignite.

Mailing lists and news groups are filling up with nitwits like this character.

Nitwits who can't compose coherent thoughts, nitwits who can't even put
sentences together without major grammar and spelling erros, and nitwits
who have nothing to say.

Some are from Yahoo, some from MyDejaNews (tm), some from HotMail. And then
there are the unilluminati from WebTV and AOL.

A lot of people need to be taken out and shot. Or at least globally killfiled.

--Tim May

Y2K -- LMGALMAO -- Loading my guns and laughing my ass off