Equipment Resource: December Equipment Update

sales@equipmentresource.com sales at mymerchantaccount.com
Wed Dec 16 11:26:15 PST 1998

EQUIPMENT RESOURCE
Ph:303-451-8022 Fax:303-451-8747
11184 Huron Ste.12 Northglenn, CO 80234

Equipment Resource wishes you a Happy Holiday!
What better way to get ready for a prosperous New Year than to
Accelerate Assembly. Increase production floor space by selling
your surplus, or add a link on our web site to increase sales.
(click on the http links to view equipment. You must be online.)

Equipment Resource presents it’s top 10 list to increase
production and save money!

1.Westek Formula III Plus. Inline Aqueous Cleaner. Great cleaner,
Great Condition.

2.Eubanks 2700 -IV. Wire cut/strip system. With TAB wire marker.
Beautiful Shape.

3.Watkins Johnson 18-SMD. Reflow oven. Edge Rail, N2O. Convection.
Nice Shape, Nice Price.

4.Quad 100 Pick and Place Systems. Several available.
Great start up system.
http://www.equipmentresource.com/quad_100_pick.htm

5.Unit Design MDS 100. Drag Solder System. Rebuilt from the
frame up. Warranty available.
http://www.equipmentresource.com/images/UDMDS.jpg

6.Hepco 8000-1. Axial Cut and Form. Tape feed.
Hassle free component prep!
http://www.equipmentresource.com/images/Hepco8000-1.JPG

7.Blue M Oven. 1 Cubic foot interior. 38c to 260c.
Stabil-Therm Controller. Make an offer.

8.ECD 6300 Batch Washer. PCB Cleaning made easy.
No Frills, Nice Price.
http://www.equipmentresource.com/images/ECD6300-101398.JPG

9.Cut & Bend. Hand Crank Axial Prep System.
Simple efficient way to increase production.
http://www.equipmentresource.com/images/cutbend.jpg

10.AMI Presco 1826. Screen Printer. Most under-rated system
on the market.= Quality/Low cost
Leasing available on all equipment

For a complete listing of Equipment, to Sell your Surplus at
no Cost, or to take advantage of a Free link to your web page
go to .http://www.equipmentresource.com

If you know someone who could benefit from our services please
forward this to them.

If you do not wish to receive equipment updates please reply
with remove in the subject line to.

All recipients who do not reply to remove will receive further
updates.
Thank you all; buyers and sellers, friends old and new, and
inquirers too for your business and support all thru the year
of 1998. We send our sincere wish for a prosperous business year
with good health and much happiness to each of you.

Sincerely, All of us at Equipment Resource.