DARPA's Active Network page

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Dec 15 15:43:04 PST 1998

I saw an article on this in InfoWorld. NAI/TIS and DARPA talking about
putting self-switching packets into the network. I don't see this as too
far off from packets purchasing their passage across the network with
micromoney of some kind.

All spookiness of the current research principals aside, of course...

Cheers,
Robert Hettinga

--- begin forwarded text

44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA

--- end forwarded text