COMMENT: Minimum Security Devices and Procedures and Bank Secrecy

Max Inux maxinux at bigfoot.com
Thu Dec 10 11:10:14 PST 1998

A letter someone CC'ed to dc-stuff, we seem to be having the same
conversations there and here...  Waasenaar and FDIC "Know your customer"

--   Max Inux <maxinux at openpgp.net>  Hey Christy!!! KeyID 0x8907E9E5
Kinky Sex makes the world go round O R Strong crypto makes the world safe
       If crypto is outlawed only outlaws will have crypto
Fingerprint(Photo Also): 259D 59F7 D98C CD73 1ACD 54Ea 6C43 4877 8907 E9E5