Welcome To The Multex Investor Network

Multex Investor Network MultexInvestorNetwork at multexsys.com
Wed Dec 9 19:13:32 PST 1998

Dear Jane:

Thank you for becoming a member of The Multex Investor Network! We look
forward to bringing you the world's best and most complete selection of
investment research. We will also be in touch periodically to alert you
to new features, partnerships and offerings. We're excited you have become
one of the thousands of serious investors who have joined our community.

  Your User ID is: cypherpinks
  Your password is not displayed in this message for security reasons

To complete the registration process and verify your email address, you
will need to activate your account the next time you log in by entering
the code below after you log in.
Please note, you will not be asked for your activation code until after
you have logged in with your User ID and password.

  Your Activation Code is: 295085

You may want to keep a copy of this E-Mail.

If you prefer, you may activate your account immediately by pointing your
browser to http://www.multexinvestor.com/login.asp.
After you log-in, you will be asked to enter your activation code.

We look forward to serving you and welcome your comments. You can reach
us at mailto:feedback.min at multexsys.com.

Sincerely,

Jim Tousignant
Senior Vice President