Building crypto archives worldwide to foil US-built Ber

Anonymous nobody at remailer.ch
Wed Dec 9 00:14:52 PST 1998

I think Arnold Reinhold has the right idea, 100% - only post
plain-English versions of algorithms. To paraphrase: "Banning
plain-English instructions for building your own crypto
software will require the starkest abridgement of the First
Amendment."

Force their hand. Make them spell it out in the harshest
black and white. It is the only way to get the clueless
sheeple to figure out what it really going on.

Jim Choate is also right. Empower _everyone_ to write their
own code, regardless of mathematical skill. Spell it out so
simply that people with access to only BASIC can do it in
their living room while watching TV. Yeah, so we appeal to
"the lowest common denomiator." Face it, that's 95% of the
population, and we have to get them on our side.