No Subject

Anonymous nobody at nowhere.to
Tue Dec 8 22:55:34 PST 1998

"Vladimir Z. Nuri" wrote:

> [...]
... [much deleted]

I think we read a message not so long ago from a 'punk who
spotted the prototype of these 'bomb-sniffing cameras' along
a California highway, no?

#!/usr/local/bin/perl -0777-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RC4-3-lines-PERL
@k=unpack('C*',pack('H*',shift));for(@t=@s=0..255){$y=($k[$_%@k]+$s[$x=$_
]+$y)%256;&S}$x=$y=0;for(unpack('C*',<>)){$x++;$y=($s[$x%=256]+$y)%256;
&S;print pack(C,$_^=$s[($s[$x]+$s[$y])%256])}sub S{@s[$x,$y]=@s[$y,$x]}