Building crypto archives worldwide to foil US-built Berlin Walls (fwd)

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Dec 8 14:11:03 PST 1998

Jim wrote:

An inspiring recipe for a mobile rig. Well done. Gotta get one,
chop this tether.

>I'd say most folks are motivated by mental masturbation.

Right. That's my credo, life long. Love it. Want more. Now. Unh,
unh, unh. Used to be called religious ecstacy, faith in god,
metaphysical certainty, doubt erased by infinite wisdom,
beatific blissful ignorance, vision brainward, sparkling ricochets,
zing, zap, blit, parthogenesis. Hungry vet, got a dime?