Votes

Richard.Bragg at ssa.co.uk Richard.Bragg at ssa.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 02:31:13 PST 1998

I wonder how the good 'ol Beeb will handle loads of votes from non-uk
people.  Especially how will they cope with anonymous remailers.

I know this is off-topic cypherpunks but lets indulge in a little gentle
humour.

---------------------- Forwarded by Richard Bragg/UK/SSA_EUROPE on 08/12/98

Hilary Davidson
08/12/98 10:24