Vengeance Libertarianism

Albert P. Franco, II apf2 at apf2.com
Sun Dec 6 03:51:06 PST 1998

Tim must be having a "bad hair" day. He actually mentioned sending people
to Labor Camps. That sounds so UN-Libertarian, I have to chuckle. I'm
chuckling because I wouldn't want to think you actually believe in this
very Hitleresque rant.

Or is some FED spoofing Tim and sending "threatening" material in his name?
In which case...lock and load, Tim. They're coming to get you!

APF